Wednesday 28 September 2016

Must Read: Story Of Udih Esther's Encounter With A Ritualist This Morning

A girl named Udih Esther shares a very shocking experience  on her way going to Agege  this morning.

Below is what she wrote on her  facebook page....

Help me in thanking God for saving my life tuday....but not for his grace. ..I would have been gone by now......
I entered a bus from agbado going to agege on my way to work this morning. ..a woman who was sitting at my back touched me to help her pass her money to the driver. ..as I was about to take the money from her....D girl sitting beside me stretched out her hand and collected the money from her..prolly bcas she needed the change....immediately she did....she started shivering and was behaving abnormal. ..ND everybody in d bus started pointing accusing fingers to d woman who told me to pass her money earlier...the woman was like they should all calm down. .bcas she was only testing her power. .ND d only way for her to undo what she had done is to rub d girl's breast. ..as she was doin dat. . . they both disappeared! !!!!
All thanks to God.....Pls thank God on my behalf. ....THIS IS MY TESTIMONY



1 comment: